a new user

Hi,

I am a new user, still trying to choose between jBrout and F-Spot.

I like the jBrout approach to store the tag in the picture and to be able to recover if we delete the database (just the tag tree to redo with all the tag found).

jBrout support iptc and f-spot support xmp, I think that the tag must be
sync with iptc and xmp, I have no argument, I just feel this way (maybe I am wrong).

F-Spot is great, I like the Gui and I love the versioning feature, that's why I prefer F-Spot over others.

I see that F-Spot use Mono but not under win32 .Net, why not ?
For F-Spot do you use http://www.monodevelop.com ? or something else ?

Thanks in advance
++
Whaly