Re: a new user

Hi and welcome to the list,
I'm pretty new to the group myself but I can answer some of your
questions at least.

On 8/30/06, whaly2006 <whaly2006 gat-or net> wrote:
I see that F-Spot use Mono but not under win32 .Net, why not ?

I was looking at this a few months back and from what I saw then a
couple of the libraries which F-Spot uses isn't ported to Win32. So
that seems like the biggest problem. There is a list of all
dependencies on the website but I can't recall exactly which weren't
available on Win32.

For F-Spot do you use http://www.monodevelop.com ? or something else ?

I believe most devs use whatever they want. When I've been browsing
the code I've used monodevelop, but there are no solution files for
it. (I haven't built using monodevelop, only browsed the files.)

/Marcus