f-spot in a photo workflow

Hello all,

I have been using F-Spot for my photographic needs (couple gigs a
month), but for too many times I have found myself struggling against
F-Spot to accomplish the things that I wanted to do. Far too any times
I had to go out of F-Spot and use other apps and self-written scripts
to accomplish tasks that should be easy to do in F-Spot.

So, today I took my time to write out my workflow, how F-Spot should
fit into it and what features need to be adde to F-Spot to that
effect. Many of those features have been requested y many people
before, but I try to unite them into a full workflow filling the
blanks and generalising common parts.

Here is the result:
http://www.aigarius.com/blog/2006/07/31/spot-focus/

It would be very nice if we could make a discussion about that and
build a roadmap of new features for F-Spot based on that workflow.

P.S. Apparently moderation of this list is not too frequent, so I had
to subscribe to get this message in.

--
Best regards,
   Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius debian org