Re: Tag typing.

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 15:23 -0500, Nat Friedman wrote:
> I still cannot reproduce your bug.  Is anyone else seeing the behavior
> Ruben describes?

On a side note: I'm also getting weird behaviour with Banshee (which has
problems with paths), they say it's because mono is broken (I'm running
1.1.9.2, Ubuntu Dapper), this too could be a regression, who knows.

> On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 20:16 +0100, Ruben Vermeersch wrote:
>
> > http://files.lambda1.be/linux/f-spot/01-tag-original.png
> > http://files.lambda1.be/linux/f-spot/02-tag-filled-in.png
>
> A separate question.  I'm curious why the initial editing sequence looks
> like this.  Did you manually type the comma and space after 'Skies' ?
> Was the Skies tag already applied to the selection before you started
> editing?  Did you click on the entry to focus it, or did you hit 't' to
> focus it and autotype the ", "?

Originaly, the picture only has Skies. When I press 't', the tagging bar
appears like this, focused: "Skies, |", where | is the cursor. This is
intended behaviour right? If not, it should be ;-).

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)
http://www.Lambda1.be/