Re: Tag typing.

I still cannot reproduce your bug.  Is anyone else seeing the behavior
Ruben describes?

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 20:16 +0100, Ruben Vermeersch wrote:

> http://files.lambda1.be/linux/f-spot/01-tag-original.png
> http://files.lambda1.be/linux/f-spot/02-tag-filled-in.png

A separate question.  I'm curious why the initial editing sequence looks
like this.  Did you manually type the comma and space after 'Skies' ?
Was the Skies tag already applied to the selection before you started
editing?  Did you click on the entry to focus it, or did you hit 't' to
focus it and autotype the ", "?

Nat