Re: Tag typing.

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 13:35 -0500, Nat Friedman wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 21:34 +0100, Ruben Vermeersch wrote:
>
> > For some reason, it doesn't here. Even tags without spaces don't expand,
> > strange.
>
> Is this still happening?  Is it reproducible?  Are you sure you're
> running current code?  Are you sure you're not typoing?

I've done a clean checkout, yet the problem persists. I'd make a
screencast if I knew how, but istanbul seems to speed up all recordings
by a factor 10, so it's gonna be a series of screenshots:

http://files.lambda1.be/linux/f-spot/01-tag-original.png
http://files.lambda1.be/linux/f-spot/02-tag-filled-in.png
http://files.lambda1.be/linux/f-spot/03-tag-completion-worked.png
http://files.lambda1.be/linux/f-spot/04-tag-disappears.png
http://files.lambda1.be/linux/f-spot/05-tag-exists.png

These are chronologically, and nothing but the truth, unfortunately.

Ruben

--
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)
http://www.Lambda1.be/