Re: Crash on rotate image

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 12:49 +0000, Laurence Hygate wrote:
> Thanks for trying all this out, by the way.

No worries - wouldn't bother if I didn't like the program!

> I've attached another patch to try if you would. I can't see how
> f_transform_jpeg can return without setting an error or being true.

Applied - all looks good. Perhaps something is going wrong after this
function since we do get a rotated image (.jpg.tmp) created and I get
this output with the new patch:

(F-Spot:19343): libf-WARNING **: About to return true...

Could it be that we are getting to
	File.Delete (original_path);
	File.Move (temporary_path, original_path);
...but that there is some problem with these functions, though they seem
perfectly sensible?