Wow, and from there :-)

My Lords! What a fantastic job you have done. :-)

I haven't quite got f-spot up and running on OS X yet, but it's running on Ubuntu on my 400Mhz laptop, and via an X11 forwarding via SSH to my mac, it ran blazing fast! I must really congratulate you on this, after being used to iPhoto this really took my breath away. :-)

My plan with f-spot is to do an integration of Udi Fuchs' ufraw-0.3 for the importing and then start the general RAW-support in f-spot. This being my C# introduction, I'm sure I'll fumble around enough, but I look forward to posting my patches. :-) (don't worry, I've written too much java and a fair bunch c, c++ and others before that so I expect it's just another language)

(oh, and ironing out those OS X problems is on my todo-list as soon as I get to know the project better. Anyone else using OS X in here?

Cheers

   Nik