Re: metadata editing?

On 12/8/05, Zoe Neal <zoeneal gmail com> wrote:
> It's possible that this feature already exists and I have somehow
> overlooked it, but if it doesn't, I would strongly suggest its
> implementation, as it would make the program much more useful.

For now there is an application called jhead which has the ability to
edit exif tags, although I'm not sure about creating them.  It also
changes dates relative to their current time so you can say "Change
the time on all these pics to be 3 weeks after what they are now".
Its kinda cool.

http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/jhead/

have fun.

John