Deleting pic in fullscreen mode, jumps to first pic

Hi,

this has bothered me for quite a while now. When I started using f-spot
(which is ages ago), f-spot jumped to the next picture when I deleted
one in fullscreen mode. Some time ago (early this year, perhaps? It
started to jump to the first picture in the catalogue. I often looks at
pictures in full screen mode to see if they are sharp, etc. Now I have
to go back to browse mode before I delete it, to not have to browse
through my entire collection to get back to the set I was browsing.

Is this really intended behaviour, or a bug?

Best regards,
Stian