Re: Patch! Change Time(zone) function

Hej Gabriel,

I am currently at work so I have no chance to check out your small patch.
Looked briefly at the code though and see that it also updates the EXIF
tags in the picture itself. :) Good. I will need to incorporate this :)

The patch I am working on would allow you to do

    Adjust time/timezone with less than 24 hours for each photo

    Set the Date of each photo
        and possible set the time for each photo
             and possible auto increment the time with x min for each photo

I do not know about you, but I found the above features very usefull in
some other applications whenever the date is for whatever reason wrong.

Hopefully I will have something to show you guys in a few days, depending
upon time...