Re: Storing Preferences

I suggest that the name (and maybe password) for Flickr exports be included in the personal preferences when it comes about.

-Edward OG

Jason J. Rodrigues wrote:

On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 01:35:10AM -0400, Gabriel Burt wrote:
Are these things a no brainer for GConf, or is storing them in the DB an
option/better?

I believe GConf is the 'gnome way' of storing settings, BUT  putting
them in the database is handy.  I built a hacked fspot that takes as an
optional argument the database name (I haven't sent it upstream, since
my c# is awful and it's a bit of a mess).
If the settings are kept in the database, it'll let you switch from
database to database and f-spot will take on different 'personalities'
depending on which set of photos you have loaded in the database.

Jason