Re: [evolution-patches] evolution/cal gui patch for resource booking
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
- Cc: Sarfraaz Ahmed <asarfraaz novell com>, Evolution Patches <evolution-patches lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] evolution/cal gui patch for resource booking
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 10:44:51 -0400
On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 16:36 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 18:17 +0530, Sarfraaz Ahmed wrote:
> > Hi,
> > This is the new patch with the changes pointed out.
> > > since the "Unable to book" part is shown to the user, it should be
> > > marked for translation.
> > >
> > > Also, the error_str is g_free'd in the wrong spot, it should be declared
> > > and free'd inside the 'if (error->code != E_CALENDAR_STATUS_OK... block.
> looks good now, although you'll need gnome-i18 approval for the
> gnome-2-8 branch
I think the fix should be more complete, we had more specific error
messages in 1.4 iirc.
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
] [Thread Prev