Re: [evolution-patches] evolution/cal gui patch for resource booking
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
- To: Sarfraaz Ahmed <asarfraaz novell com>
- Cc: Evolution Patches <evolution-patches lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] evolution/cal gui patch for resource booking
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:36:28 +0200
On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 18:17 +0530, Sarfraaz Ahmed wrote:
> This is the new patch with the changes pointed out.
> > since the "Unable to book" part is shown to the user, it should be
> > marked for translation.
> > Also, the error_str is g_free'd in the wrong spot, it should be declared
> > and free'd inside the 'if (error->code != E_CALENDAR_STATUS_OK... block.
looks good now, although you'll need gnome-i18 approval for the
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
] [Thread Prev