Re: [evolution-patches] evolution/cal gui patch for resource booking
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
- To: Sarfraaz Ahmed <asarfraaz novell com>
- Cc: Evolution Patches <evolution-patches lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [evolution-patches] evolution/cal gui patch for resource booking
- Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 00:57:09 +0200
On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 00:01 +0530, Sarfraaz Ahmed wrote:
> While looking at 67510, created this small patch for evolution. This
> gives a little bit better information to the user now.
since the "Unable to book" part is shown to the user, it should be
marked for translation.
Also, the error_str is g_free'd in the wrong spot, it should be declared
and free'd inside the 'if (error->code != E_CALENDAR_STATUS_OK... block.
Since it is not initialized, g_free'ing it when there is no error could
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
] [Thread Prev