Re: [Evolution] Reading emails and threading

On Mon, 2022-09-26 at 08:11 -0500, c. marlow wrote:
My reply will be bundled / attached to the original email.

        Hi,
as it had not been mentioned by others in this thread, and I think it
belongs here: you can change the reply and forward style in
Edit->Preferences->Composer Preferences->General tab. Similar option is
available also in the mail account Properties, which is used to
override the global default. There exists also a Message->Alternative
Reply (Ctrl+Alt+R), where you can have set different style as well;
it's meant for occasional replies, as an addition for the two options
mentioned above.

The Message->"Forward as" contains an "inline" choose of the forward
style. There is no similar menu option for the reply style.
        Bye,
        Milan