Re: [Evolution] Reading emails and threading

On Sat, Sep 24, 2022, at 11:36 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

Emails in threads are separate from each other, so I'm not sure what
you mean by that last sentence.

poc

I am talking about:

the text above is from you ^

If I hit REPLY TO LIST

My reply will be bundled / attached to the original email.

So  it would like:

Patrick O'Callaghan Re: [Evolution] Reading emails and threading

Then right below it would be another line that says:

YOU:   Re: [Evolution] Reading emails and threading

The " YOU" being this very reply from me that  I am typing right now would be attached to your reply.

I tried MailSpring and that's what they did.

We stopped at a gas station and got gas and they emailed me the receipt.

Well I forwarded the receipt to my mother and basically mailspring attached the forward to the original email.

So this is what I saw:

Sams Club ---- Here's your receipt
YOU:  FWD: Here's your receipt

I guess that's how threading is supposed to work?

---- Chris