Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to set the interface back to what it was?

On Tue, 2022-09-13 at 08:23 +0200, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
wrote:
On Tue, 2022-09-13 at 00:32 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I presume you mean in the "Compose Message" window? Or is it
somewhere
else?  TBH it sounds like a bug - an application shouldn't put
anything
in the title bar of a window.

I'd disagree.
Many GNOME applications have been doing so for ages as it saves screen
estate. See attachments for examples of main windows.

I always thought that was a kludge to give more space for the text
window in applications, like editors, where you need the most text and
there was no where else to put the little used menus - I didn't realise
it was a conscious style decision. One word: yuk.

P.