Re: [Evolution] Another new mailing list

On Fri, 2022-10-28 at 11:05 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
IMO we should wait for the "official unofficial" new mailing list. If
the time until the end of life of this list on gnome.org shouldn't be
enough time, to get the new "official unofficial" mailing list, we
probably should focus on one temporary Plan B from earth [1].

There's no reason why the "official unofficial" mailing list couldn't
be announced on the Discourse forum once it's decided, if this list is
already gone.

An "emergency list" is not necessary.  It's not like this list is going
away and there is NO replacement.  There is a replacement, that not
everyone is happy with.  If there is a consensus around a replacement
that people ARE happy with, I would hope that someone could swallow
their distaste long enough to post one message to Discourse to announce
the new list.