[Evolution] Another new mailing list

Hi all,

Twice I posted to evolution-users and twice I was bounced, so I assume
some other people will have this problem too. Therefore I created the
alt-evolution mailing list, just in case. Please write this down, just
in case it's needed later:

To subscribe send any email to
alt-evolution-subscribe lists troubleshooters com

To unsubscribe send any email to
alt-evolution-unsubscribe lists troubleshooters com

To get help on this ezmlm-idx based mailing list, send any email to
alt-evolution-help lists troubleshooters com

To email the list owner, send your email to
alt-evolution-owner lists troubleshooters com

To post, send your post to alt-evolution lists troubleshooters com

Like I said, this is a plan B, but it's beginning to look like we may
need a plan B, so please save this email where you can easily look it
up later.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Summer 2022 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times