Re: [Evolution] Printing an email to PDF file mystery

On Thu, 2022-10-27 at 19:31 +0100, Adam Hardy via evolution-list
wrote:

I'm pretty certain I've done this before without issue, but this
time I couldn't find the file anywhere, and definitely not in the
home directory where the dialog had proposed to put it by default.

On Thu, 2022-10-27 at 17:41 -0500, Overthefalls via evolution-list