Re: [Evolution] Printing an email to PDF file mystery

I'm on a different version (3.30) but when the print dialog box pops up, there's a button for 'File'. I can click that button and it will allow me to see the currently selected file location and to choose another location to print to. On my version it's to the left of the 'Output Format' option. Those options show up as soon as I choose Print To File...

Gabe