Re: [Evolution] [evolution-users] What do I do now?

On Tue, 2022-10-25 at 09:42 +0200, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list
wrote:
I'm not aware of software to my taste, that can replace Evolution for
me and I used almost all known MUA software.

        Hi,
I'm not sure I understand your message properly, I guess I do not, but
to express my own opinion: if the above means "if I cannot use a
mailing list for app A, I'm going to switch to another app B, which
does similar things as app A, even I'm particularly satisfied with the
app A otherwise", then I say the reason to use another app just because
the current app will have shut down one of three ways to ask for help,
is really, really radical thing to do and doesn't make any sense to me.
Again, just my opinion, likely due to my misunderstanding of you.

Side note: discussing alternatives for random apps here is an off topic
for this list by all means. Please, do not diverge from the intent of
the mailing list.

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan