[Evolution] What do I do now?

Hi All,
I personally also agree with the general feeling that an email list is better for what is wanted by most members of this list.

Since I am unlikely to do any administration (in the near future, years I mean) I am more then happy to go with whatever those people who actually do the work and those that contribute the most feel is best.

I think I am like many people on this list, I read and take notes of useful hints provided by many great and helpful members.
If I can contribute something I will try but usually much more knowledgeable people give much better advise first.

Since we only have a few days left may I suggest the group focus on putting forwards what options we have and those actually doing the work can decide the best choice and we go for it (even if its not perfect).

Anyway I give permission to join me to whatever the group feels is the way to go.

I like this list and hope it survives.
--
Thanks
Luigi