Re: [Evolution] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

On Thu, 2022-10-20 at 23:03 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
Have you ever read "Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy"?

You took the words out of my mouth.

For those who don't get the reference:

“But Mr Dent, the plans have been available in the local planning
office for the last nine months.”
“Oh yes, well as soon as I heard I went straight round to see them,
yesterday afternoon. You hadn’t exactly gone out of your way to call
attention to them, had you? I mean, like actually telling anybody or
anything.”
“But the plans were on display …”
“On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to find them.”
“That’s the display department.”
“With a flashlight.”
“Ah, well the lights had probably gone.”
“So had the stairs.”
“But look, you found the notice didn’t you?”
“Yes,” said Arthur, “yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a
locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the
door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard’.”

poc