Re: [Evolution] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

I am a moderator of the Evolution list, and this is the first I've
heard of this. I think that 10 days notice of such a radical change is
not reasonable. Most people here, including myself, will have no idea
what this is about.

poc - as a moderator of the list, do you see the "major burden in
managing lists spam".  It's not the first time I've seen something be
shutdown with an excuse of "the spam, the spam, we can't cope".  Surely
spam tagging is a mature process these days.

P.