Re: [Evolution] weird bug: mismatch between the message list and preview pane

Il giorno lun, 10/10/2022 alle 22.36 +0200, Francesco Porro via
evolution-list ha scritto:
And now the problem *seems* gone.

I'll wait some days before saying my last word. Finger crossed. 🤞️

Well, after a week or so, it really seems the bug is gone and Evolution
is working well with my other mail accounts. I'm really happy for this.
:)

I don't know if it's worth to file a bug because that only happened
with yahoo imap and mail filters I set up for my malinglist.

Thanks you all for the support. I plan to stay with Evolution because I
really like the Gui and also how its UI is organized.

--
fp