Re: [Evolution] Mailing list?

Dnia 15.10.2022 o godz. 13:48:14 Pete Biggs pisze:

So, why are they not always there? Well it's a bit of a bugbear of mine
(and others).  If someone does a Reply-all to the list on one of my
messages their mail program will send out a number of messages: to the
list; to me; to anyone else. The list manager program sees that I am
CC'd on the message, so doesn't send me a copy as that would be a
duplicate - the result is that the only copy I receive doesn't have the
list headers on it.

It depends on the list manager configuration. On most mailing lists I'm
subscribed to, if someone sends a message to the list with a Cc to me, I get
two copies of the message: one sent directly to me and the other coming
through the mailing list.

And that's IMHO a correct behaviour and I *want* it that way. The messages
should not disappear silently and the list manager behaviour described by
you is something like silently dropping a message.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa