Re: [Evolution] Crashing Evolution 3.46.0 ?

On Mon, 2022-10-10 at 09:46 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
Do you have enabled sender's photos, or RSS, or remote content
the evolution process while viewing messages, I'm sorry.

Remote content loading is set to "never" but I do sometimes use C-i to
force it on some messages.  However, definitely the crash does not
happen directly when I do that.  It might happen when viewing messages
which contain images that I have cached by running C-i previously
however...?  I get email from various dev service tools like CI/CD and
code review tools, that contain small images that I've previously
downloaded.

Just to note I haven't been able to find a reproducible case here; for
example when Evolution crashes and I restart it and look at the message
that had just been selected when I got a crash, it works fine.

It seems like it must be some kind of timing issue, or something.

I will try to be more aware of what I'm doing when the crash happens,
to see if it's more likely when viewing certain classes of email.

FWIW I don't use RSS and haven't enabled sender's photos.