Re: [Evolution] Crashing Evolution 3.46.0 ?

On Wed, 2022-10-05 at 15:33 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
Yesterday I updated my flatpak to Evolution 3.46.0 (from Evolution
3.44.x) and I'm having something of a hard time adjusting.  I'm
running it on Ubuntu 20.04 which has native Gnome 3.36.8.

        Hi,
it had been mentioned here already, see this thread (with some replies
in this month):
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2022-September/msg00142.html

It's hard to say what's going on without a backtrace. That might not
necessarily point to the faulty place, but maybe it'll help a bit at
least. Debugging Flatpak applications is tricky, even more trickier for
the Evolution (notice of the `evolution.bin` in the warning, the
`/app/bin/evolution` is a wrapper script, which runs necessary services
before the `evolution.bin` binary is started).

Some info on the debugging of the Flatpak apps is here:
https://docs.flatpak.org/en/latest/debugging.html

        Bye,
        Milan