Re: [Evolution] Stop Evolution Automatically Asking to Decrypt Messages

Dnia  1.10.2022 o godz. 14:21:45 Pete Biggs pisze:

BTW, putting that segment of a PGP encryption in your email causes
problems - my Evolution tried to decrypt it because it thought it
looked exactly like a PGP part of the message.

I think that's wrong. Evolution shouldn't try to decrypt the message if the
MIME type of the message doesn't indicate that it is PGP encrypted.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa