Re: [Evolution] Stop Evolution Automatically Asking to Decrypt Messages

On Sat, 2022-10-01 at 21:30 +0200, Jaroslaw Rafa via evolution-list
wrote:
Dnia  1.10.2022 o godz. 14:21:45 Pete Biggs pisze:

BTW, putting that segment of a PGP encryption in your email causes
problems - my Evolution tried to decrypt it because it thought it
looked exactly like a PGP part of the message.

I think that's wrong. Evolution shouldn't try to decrypt the message if the
MIME type of the message doesn't indicate that it is PGP encrypted.

Well you think wrong.  I'm confused as to why you would think I would
make something like that up.

P.

ps Look at the message source of the mail I'm referring to.