Re: [Evolution] Stop Evolution Automatically Asking to Decrypt Messages

On Sat, 2022-10-01 at 14:21 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
CAVEAT - in big letters.  I haven't tried this, I don't use GPG.
Playing with dconf can get you into trouble.  Check what you type and
don't try and do anything totally outrageous. You can make things
unusable with dconf. If you don't know what you are doing, don't do
it.

Also, make sure Evolution is completely shut down ("evolution --force-
shutdown") before changing anything with dconf.

poc