Re: [Evolution] A reminder of a "plan B" mailing list

        Hi,

On Fri, 2022-11-18 at 07:23 -0600, Overthefalls via evolution-list
wrote:
Does that mean that list subscribers will automatically have some
kind of account setup with discourse, do you know?

No, I do not think so. The original mail:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2022-October/msg00128.html
mentions you are invited, which is far from "we move all of you to the
discourse".

I think it makes sense to be only invited, because there are too many
mailing lists, thus too many users, which would mean a lot of work for
the GNOME admins, not talking that some users might be upset by being
forced to a new place (and their email address being "exposed" there).

        Bye,
        Milan