Re: [Evolution] A reminder of a "plan B" mailing list

On Wed, 2022-11-16 at 15:59 -0500, Steve Litt wrote:
Patrick O'Callaghan said on Wed, 16 Nov 2022 11:37:33 +0000

Hopefully the new list will be ready to go in the next few days.
We'll
make a separate announcement when that happens. Note that we've
decided
not to automatically carry over subscriptions to the new list, i.e.
users will have to re-subscribe once the list is ready. This is
mainly
to avoid objections about copying people's addresses and security
information to a new site.

Understood, but how will you tell all of us the subscription process
if
the current list is no longer postable and we don't get on discourse?

We expect the new list to be up and running before the switchover to
Discourse. We will also very likely make an announcement on the new
Discourse instance whenever it's live.

poc