Re: [Evolution] Evolution segfault

On Tue, 2022-11-15 at 08:59 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
Unfortunately, you do not have the libsoup version with the fix,
because it had been release as 3.2.2, not 3.2.1, unless the distro's
"-
2" at the end means they added custom patch to the package, but I
doubt
it was for this bug, because the fix in the #308 does fix the crash
you
face.
        Bye,
        Milan

Well I guess I'll open a new bug with my distro. They claimed it had
been released already. If it has it apparently doesn't resolve the
issue.
Thanks Milan

--
Tim McConnell <tmcconnell168 gmail com>