Re: [Evolution] Weird menu bar above menu bar

On Fri, 2022-11-04 at 10:07 +0000, Krauß, Peter (SCC) via evolution-
list wrote:
Hello folks,

since my last system update I have a weird menu bar above the actual
menu bar (actual menu bar is the one, that has the drop down menus
"File", "Edit", "View" etc.; the weird menu bar is buttons for
"Compose
" and "Send & Receive" and has the window title in the middle).
I attached a screenshot about it.

It's a bit annoying, it uses quite a lot of screen space and having
those buttons in an extra row seems redundant. I wanted them back in
the tool bar.

So, is there any way to get this back to how it was? Is it related to
Evolution? Or maybe to gtk?

See https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/2039

Cheers,
andre