Re: [Evolution] Have I pushed Evolution beyond where it is designed to go?

On Tue, 2022-11-08 at 08:16 +0800, Mike Lieberman wrote:
No, Tim, I didn't miss it. I tested bookworm on a testbench machine
and
it crashed that machine. OK, it is possible that there was a problem
with that other machine, but I couldn't risk it.

Interesting, I'm running Bookworm and the only crash I get is because
of the Libsoup/Evolution  problem. You ran isenkram like the
installation instructions to get the right firmware etc?

--
Tim McConnell <tmcconnell168 gmail com>