Re: [Evolution] Have I pushed Evolution beyond where it is designed to go?

On Sun, 2022-11-06 at 06:07 +0000, Mike wrote:
I purged evolution from the PC, deleted the .config/evolution
folders, deleted the trash, rebooted, reinstalled at 12:36 and ran it
at 12:37. I did not import the backup file, so that isn't the
problem.
None of these errors are in the VM install though the VM install
happened only five days ago, both via ftp.debian.org via apt-get onto
the same computer (one instance the VirtualBox Debian 11.5 and the
other on the actual hardware running Debian 11.5)
[...]

This is really quite difficult to read. Please refrain from posting in
HTML on this list, or replying on HTML formatting to make the post
readable. The standard used here is plain text, and most people don't
even look at the HTML version if it exists.

poc