Re: [Evolution] Have I pushed Evolution beyond where it is designed to go?

On Sat, 2022-11-05 at 08:07 +0000, Mike wrote:
The VM is on the same hardware as the new desktop.

Ok, we can tolerate top posting, HTML and untrimmed posts, even while
you were asked to at least not top post and to trim quotes.

At least I can't tolerate that you copied the content of an email into
another thread.

Please, reply to your thread, don't hijack another completely unrelated
thread.