Re: [Evolution] Evolution plug-in for word count?

On Sat, 2022-11-05 at 13:04 +0000, Adam Hardy via evolution-list wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution plug-in for word count?
Date: 05/11/22 02:05:13

On Fri, 2022-11-04 at 23:51 +0000, Mike wrote:

I will but I really think this is a matter of evolution messing
up on
the import of a very large backup file from another computer.

It's a guess, but one informed by forty-five years in IT and five
years retired and still dealing with IT.  The original VM
evolution
imported the PSTs, not an evolution backup.

I think your quoting and replying is a bit screwed up ...

I second that. I guess I have a right to being disappointed after
seeing so many answers to my original question....

Quite.  But to make you slightly less disappointed - I don't think
there is a direct method of doing what you want, but as a one-off I
would probably highlight,then cut&paste or right-click the text into an
editor. All bets are off if it's an HTML formatted bit of text.

P.