Re: [Evolution] Evolution plug-in for word count?

On Fri, 2022-11-04 at 23:51 +0000, Mike wrote:

I will but I really think this is a matter of evolution messing up on
the import of a very large backup file from another computer.

It's a guess, but one informed by forty-five years in IT and five
years retired and still dealing with IT.  The original VM evolution
imported the PSTs, not an evolution backup.

I think your quoting and replying is a bit screwed up ...