Re: [Evolution] Have I pushed Evolution beyond where it is designed to go?

Not that it really matters now, but top-posting & HTML mail is frowned
on here ...

And your quoting levels are screwed up ...

And you really should trim posts to just relevant stuff.  You aren't
inhabiting an Outlook only world these days ...