Re: [Evolution] Have I pushed Evolution beyond where it is designed to go?

On Fri, 2022-11-04 at 13:51 +0000, Mike wrote:
Sorry, I missread. I downloaded the the DVD Debian non-free install
package from debian.org directly.

No you understood correctly, all the information I recommended to
provide, when sending a request to the list, is the version of
Evolution. I can't help you with this issue, but much likely somebody
else has got an idea. However, again, don't forget to reply to the list,
evolution-list gnome org .