Re: [Evolution] What do I do now? V2

On Thu, 2022-11-03 at 03:33 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
Paul Smith said on Wed, 02 Nov 2022 12:36:54 -0400

Alternatively of course we can announce the new list (as I said before
it doesn't HAVE to be done before this list closes: it can be announced
on Discourse) and let people subscribe on their own.

Just speaking for myself, I won't be on Discourse, so I'll never hear
about it.

Hi,

I'm subscribed to at least one Discourse forum, but I will not take care
about Discourse GNOME, too. The Discourse forum I'm subscribed to is a
forum for proprietary software, but completely different to the GNOME's
forum, since this forum doesn't obtrude all this gamicfication crap and
it's overall visually more discreet designed.

Regards,
Ralf