Re: [Evolution] Bad bug in Evolution 3.44.1

On Sun, 2022-05-22 at 16:15 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
That is what the message looked like about 30s after I created it,
right after I pasted the text into it and before I had done any other
editing on it including changing it to Preformatted.  Note that it's
not just that the message cuts off and the rest is missing: changes
that I made to the part of the message that IS present, are missing
as well.

        Hi,
I saw this roughly two weeks ago, but no luck to reproduce it. The
interesting thing was that the missing text was near the top of the
message body, the text before the missing changes and the (lengthy)
text after it, was left as expected.

Would you mind to file a bug on the GNOME's GitLab instance, please?

I know getting reproducer will be tricky, but maybe some other user(s)
will be able to help.

For what it's worth, the text is extracted from the message body using
JavaScript, by traversing the DOM structure. I noticed this only after
switching to WebKitGTK 2.36.x (I've currently version 2.36.1).
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan