Re: [Evolution] calendar :: window size storage location of appointment-window

On Fri, 2022-05-20 at 11:00 +0200, Matthias Kuntze wrote:
Can you give me a hint where I can find the storage location of the
appointment-window size? I would like to modify the default size
values.

        Hi,
the calendar component editor does not save its position/size, it uses
the size necessary to show its content, as calculated by the gtk+.
Neither the contact, nor contact list, windows save it.
        Bye,
        Milan