[Evolution] calendar :: window size storage location of appointment-window

I use the versions "evolution 3.44.1 (by Flathub.org))", "evolution
3.40.4-1ubuntu2" and "evolution 3.36.5-ubuntu1".

With all version I have the same problem that when opening e.g an
appointment in the calendar a small window will be opened having the
same geometry (height, width).

I looked at gsettings (dconf-editor) and found a lot of entries to set
the window geometry (e.g. composer-window) but no one regarding the
calendar appointment window.

Can you give me a hint where I can find the storage location of the
appointment-window size? I would like to modify the default size
values.

Thank you,
Matthias