Re: [Evolution] New Emails not showing

Ok an other way (a bit radical but should work) is to save the inbox and all the sub-folders (i have a lot) as mbox and on the receiving computer delete all the emails in the inbox and all the sub-folders and their content, empty trash and then import the mbox. not sure if I should also delete the 'send' folder as I'm not sure if it would be included in the mbox? Or I use webmail to trim down the emails to just those that I want to keep and then I can download the ones to keep from my devices (they all setup to leave mail on server). Only problem is that I have 6 emails so have to login/logout 6 times!