Re: [Evolution] New Emails not showing

Assuming that works, I then have to use
'Save as mbox' and 'Import' to bring my emails up to date. I tried
that before but ended up with lots of doubles!?

OK, I should have said this - if you are going to export mail from the
other version, don't import the mail because you will also get lots of
duplications because you already have some of the mail.

If you export as mbox, then on the system you are moving things to,
create a new account of type "Standard Unix mbox spool file" and point
it to the exported mbox. You can then copy & paste over into your inbox
all the messages you are missing.

(When you create a new account, put in a fake email address because it
requires that as a label, and untick the "Lookup mail server" otherwise
you'll have to wait ages for it to time out. You can delete the account
once you're done with it.)

P.